COMBINES BOTANICALS, NATURAL OILS, AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE REPAIR COMPOUNDS FOR HEALTHY JOINT SUPPORT
- Essential fatty acids from Emu oil for anti-inflammatory benefit
- Extracts of willow bark, myrrh, boswellia, turmeric, angelica, cinnamon, ginger, and camphora for broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory action and pain relief
- Supports reduction of inflammatory leukotrienes, prostaglandins, and cytokines, including TNF alpha, COX 2, and the inflammatory components of the LOX family of mediators
- Cetyl myristoleate for joint lubrication and T-cell immune balance
- MSM for anti-inflammatory action and structural repair support
- Hyaluronic acid for connective tissue healing support
ARTHROGENX CREAM (TOPICAL) is designed for your patients with musculoskeletal pain and discomfort. It can be used alone or in conjunction with oral products such as: ArthroGenx capsules, Pain X, EPA/DHA, etc. This product is formulated with long-term results in mind. It will give an immediate sense of warmth and help ease pain, but unlike most topical products, it doesn’t stop with just analgesic benefits. ArthroGenx cream has key nutrients that assist in reducing inflammatory mediators, feeding cell membranes with essential fatty acids, and supporting connective tissue repair. In addition, the active ingredients in ArthroGenx cream promote proper joint lubrication for comfortable range of motion and flexibility. The unique blend of ingredients provided in ArthroGenx support both relief of painful symptoms and joint repair for an all encompassing approach to joint health.
Looking for a different product by this great manufacturer? Click here to see all BioGenesis products.
Valued Customer, Austin, TX
Wow! I'm impressed with the speed of delivery. These arrived already this morning. Thanks very much for such great customer service!
Fast shipping, professional-grade products, commitment to outstanding customer service, and great bonuses when you buy are what separate us from our competition. VitaSouth.com is the #1 choice for your health product needs.