Extended Health Wild Tibetan Goji Berry
FREE Shipping On All Orders Over $50!
Shopping with us is safe. Guaranteed.
Wild Tibetan Goji Berry is available by Extended Health.
These Goji Berries are gathered wild in Tibet, all natural, sun-dried, NOT processed or artificially sweetened. The Himalayan or Tibetan berry is noted for purity and grown in ancient soils free of pollutants or pesticides.
- The richest spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, vitamin A, and zeaxanthin.
- B-complex vitamins plus vitamin E.
- Vitamin C (500 times more per ounce than found in oranges).
- Beta-sitosterol (an anti-inflammatory, may improve sexual potencey and reduce prostate enlargement).
- Betaine ( May help reduces levels of homocysteine, a prime risk factor in heart disease).
- Essential fatty acids plus Cyperone (Promotes normal heart function and blood pressure).
- 21 trace minerals plus linoleic-acid (lowers body fat, supports lean body mass).
- Corrects ""chi deficiencies"", such as low energy, insomnia, heart palpitations, and anxiety.
- Polysaccharides (fortifies the immune system).
- 18 amino acids.
- Solavetivone (anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compound).
Total Carbohydrate ...22g
Dietary Fiber ...2g
Other Ingredients: Wild-Crafted Tibetan, Sun-Dried Goji Berries (Lycium Eleganus Barbarum)
Begin with 10 to 20 berries per day progressing up to 100 plus berries per day.
Looking for a different product by this great manufacturer? Click here to see all Extended Health products.
Great Natural Product
Posted by John T on 22nd Jan 2011
Wild Tibetan Goji Berry is a powerful product by Extended Health
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Valued Customer, Austin, TX
Wow! I'm impressed with the speed of delivery. These arrived already this morning. Thanks very much for such great customer service!
Why Choose Us
Fast shipping, professional-grade products, commitment to outstanding customer service, and great bonuses when you buy are what separate us from our competition. VitaSouth.com is the #1 choice for your health product needs.